Top 5 questions to ask yourself about your organization's emergency vehicle driver and crew safety procedures:
- Has your organization been involved in a vehicle crash?
- Are your insurance rates high as a result of poor driving?
- Do you have a driver improvement training program in place?
- Are you recording your driving for accurate documentation in the event of a lawsuit?
- Are your vehicle maintencance costs through the roof?
Just by putting a procedure in place that you can monitor will not only improve driver and crew safety while enroute to an incident but your insurance rates and maintenance costs and will go down.
Fill out the from to the right to download the Ambulance Safety Booklet and read the article on page 16 - Why you need a big brother.