Data collection for improved patient outcomes and better operational efficiency.
Pre-hospital care documentation provides important information for organizations. Many organizations don't utilize the data for much other than reporting. Accurate and complete data can help improve patient care outcomes, improve reimbursement rates, as well as measure performance.
The top 10 reasons listed for why organizations collect patient care data are:
- Meet National/State reporting requirements
- Automate the reporting process
- Adhere to HIPAA requirements
- Ensure compliance
- Reduce data entry
- Improve efficiency
- Speed up the billing collection process
- Set benchmarks and measure KPI's
- Improve patient outcomes
- Identify trends and irregularities
To learn more about how to effectively utilize the data you are already collecting, fill out the form to the right to access the whitepaper - Defining KPIs to Maximize Business Performance.